Mr Hudson is a specialist practitioner in the field of Matrimonial and Private Family Law. Admitted as a solicitor in 1993 prior to being called to the Bar in 2006, Mr Hudson was a founder member of the Craven domestic violence forum and was one of the first solicitors to qualify as a Resolution accredited specialist in children law and emergency remedies. He has conducted ancillary relief cases ranging from those making modest assets to high net worth cases involving farms, pensions, businesses and cases with a foreign element.
Mr Hudson’s areas of expertise include:
- Applications for financial remedies
- Emergency injunctions both in financial proceedings and domestic violence matters
- All aspects of private law children disputes including residence/ contact disputes involving parties other than the parents (grandparents, aunts/uncles and unrelated parties)
Recent cases include:
- Representing husband in an application for a financial remedy following foreign divorce proceedings
- Representing mother in wardship proceedings following removal of a child by father to Iran
- Representing wife in financial remedy application involving substantial farm assets
Pre-nuptial agreement, separation agreements, complex company accounts director/partnership liabilities, pension sharing, multiple properties and offshore bank accounts.
Private Law Residence and Contact and International Child Abduction.
Contact John Hudson