Court of Protection
Whether you are concerned for family members, loved ones or indeed your own ability to manage your affairs we have experienced and compassionate barristers who can advise on issues of residence, social care and required mental treatment.
Under the leadership of our Court of Protection Judge Nigel Sleight, our barristers can assist with the application process and advise upon procedure pre-action as well as court representation. We can help with:
- Appointing a deputy or acting as a deputy
- Lasting Powers of Attorney or Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Statutory Wills and trusts
- Personal injury trusts, including those for children
- Court of protection health and welfare disputes
- Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS)
The Regency Barristers acting in cases of Court of Protection are as follows:
Please use the links above to learn more about each barrister and make an enquiry.